Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh my goodness!

So I just now realized it has been almost a month since I last posted! So much has happened here. I have started fostering doggies with a WONDERFUL rescue called The Animal Rescue Center. www.arc-ohio.org =) Had to put that in there. =)

Lets see We went to a birthday party this weekend which was SO much fun! It was at an indoor inflatable place and the kids had a blast! Gracie wouldn't get out of the big jumper thing. =) The boys got to see their friend who they haven't seen in over a month. It was fun. Silly me forgot to put our names on the gifts we got. LOL

Sunday we met up with Jordan's biological mom. We all went bowling. It was actually kinda fun. I was a little nervous about it. He hasn't seen her in a LONG time. But they had a blast. He got birthday/Christmas presents form her and he loves playing with them. It was nice. Hey as long as she is a positive person in his life that is good with me. =) A kid can never have too much love. And it went well so we will be doing it again.

Alex's bio dad has decided to email us back finally. We offered him to see Alex also and he had the nerve to demand our phone and address then say he can only come on months when Alex is in school. HELLO we aren't taking him out of school or disrupting his life when he has school work to concentrate on. Ugh. I mean no offense but we have Alex we know him and his scheduel. Don't make demands when you aren't in charge.

The girls are crazy as usual. Gracie is hitting the terrible 2's in full force. She is constantly telling us to go away or she will say "I'm angry" and then she will run away. :) SO hard not to laugh when she does this stuff. She is much more vocal then Bella was. She knows what she wants and when she wants it. Lord help us when she is a teen. Bella and I are working on letter recognition in preparation for kindergarten next year! I can't believe she is going to kindergarten already. I am so not ready.

Andrew and I are doing great actually. Fostering dogs has really helped keep the peace. LOL Seriously, I have wanted to go back to school but as of right now we just can't afford it. So I wanted to work which again isn't possible right now. SO I found an ad on craig's list asking for a foster for 2 shepherd pups. And BAM! LOVE IT! I am actively helping find foster homes for the dogs that they rescue. I am heling to find people to adopt the dogs we have and I love it! i really feel like I am making a difference in the world. =) One dog life at a time. So anyway me having purpouse (besides being wife and mom) has really made me a much more well rounded happier person. Thus making life better for all in my house. =) That and thanks to an awesome friend Andrew now has a pool table and a passion of his own...dirt bike riding. Thanks Mike. =P But it makes him happy and gives him some "man" time. Hey it works for us. Everyone should foster and ride dirt bikes. =)

No comments: