Friday, December 26, 2008

It is the most wonderful time of the year!

Okay! So it is Christmas time! I will get pictures up as soon as I can. We had a great 3 days of Christmas! Seriously. We had the holiday that never ends.

First we opened our presents. The kids had a BLAST and cleaned house with Bakugon toys! I think count so far Jordan 20 Alex 10. LOL It is unfair advantage Jordan just had his birthday too. Bella and Gracie got their doll house which is HUGE! It is taller then them and has every room filled with furniture. Bella got her hair braider thing that she has been asking for and Gracie well she is only 2. She got a book and the doll house furniture was all given to her so that Bella would have to share with her. The boys got a bunch of new books. Oh and new big boy bed room sets. sport themed. 

Then Nana and Pappy came over with Uncle Rob and Leann. They got clothes from them a TON of bakugon and I can't even remember what else! 

Then off to Grandma and Papa's. where they got DS games which they didn't put down the entire time they were there. Uncle Danny got them a bakugon carrying case which they filled up. Gracie got a whole doggie playset. A stroller carrying case doggie bed and little stuff that goes with it. Bella got a littlest pets play house. =) A good clean sweep. =) Oh and more books and puzzles. 

I got a new laptop!!! My ow Mac. Which will come in So much use since I am a foster coordinator LOL and am online all the time. The old desktop is running So slow so we got a laptop for Andrew and i thought it is my gift so it is really mine. LOL. And then  the basement one has no internet anymore so the kiddies can play all their games and stuff on it. I got Andrew a pair of slippers LOL hey he asked for them this year, last year, and the year before last. So he finally got them. He also got a gift card for an hour massage =) Which he really needs. Poor guy. He works so hard and it is starting to take it's toll on his body. He needs one. I can't give him one for an hour. =)

So now we are off for round 3 of Christmas. =) Like I said I will put pictures up later. Happy Holidays!

No comments: